FAQs: Innovation Fellowship
- Work on a concrete project with international partners.
- Develop new skills and broaden your expertise.
- Use Human-Centered Design Thinking (HCDT) approach to solve real-life local industry problems.
- Join a network of innovation leaders in the region and continent.
- Get an opportunity to participate as co-organizers of NIW.
- Explore new fields with C4DLab partners and the UoN
- At the end of the fellowship you will be awarded a certificate.
A fellow is expected to be available to commit an average of 15 hrs per week for the duration of the year long fellowship
The fellowship takes a period of nine months from October, 2018 through to June, 2019